On Friday, 2nd February 2018, Sarinah inaugurated its latest counter located at the I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport in Denpasar, Bali. This latest initiative will see Sarinah provide a diverse range of locally produced craft and artisanal products made by the company’s multiple SME partners from across the island as well as Indonesia.
The opening of its new counter in Bali demonstrates the company’s capacity to find strategic business opportunities. Coupled with its extensive distribution network and a highly-efficient supply chain system, Sarinah is well-prepared to strive into new markets and provide goods that appeal to not only an increasingly well-heeled local population but also to overseas buyers.
Featured products made available include:
- Chic batik by Batik Malam 200
- Tenun cabut (woven) fabrics and fashion apparel by Issam
- Songket fabrics from Palembang
- Wooden watches and spectacles
- A diverse assortment of fashion accessories such as bags, and many more exclusive handicraft products.